Saturday, May 11, 2013

Came Off Again

This is where I landed.  Ouch.

This is where we started.  Winston was kind of straddling the corner.  I should have taken the time to line him up straight.

When he tried to walk off, he got tangled up.  And started to buck in panic.  We went from here all the way to the trailer -- and then I bailed.

We're headed down the mountain to have me checked out.  It kinda hurts to breathe.  I'm hoping all is okay and just bruised.  But gravel... well it hurts when you land.  I feel pretty dented up.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! 2 Days in the hospital, badly bruised back and partially collapsed lung. Nothing was broken fortunately! Good luck at the hospital.

    Horses: you either love 'em, or hate 'em, sometimes both on the same day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!