Saturday, May 18, 2013

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

It's good to be back home.
Even if it's only for two days.
We're quite the couple, Brett and I.
I can't use my left arm without pain in my chest;
Brett's back is out of whack;
We hobble around like we're a hundred years old.
Even so, it's good to be together.

Sedona agrees.
I love that dog.

Winston, on the other hand, 
couldn't be bothered.
The muck cart was more interesting than me.

He wouldn't give me the time of day.
But he chased off Mufasa and Jackson if they came too close to me.
He is definitely not happy I was gone.

The donkeys were not at all stand off-ish.
They came right over and said hi.

But most importantly,
Brett is happy that I'm home.

Or, maybe, he was just happy to have a home cooked meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!