Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Camille's Tribute

Last weekend when Camille was up at Aspen Meadows with her friends, she took pictures of the things she loves there. She posted a bunch of them and I asked her if I could share them with you.

It started with this message -- the emotion of the weekend is caught perfectly; it made my breath stop.






She and her friends hiked the loop trail




They took in the view of Lake Elsinore for one last time,




Swam in the pool (with Kersey)



Slept under the stars on the viewing stand



Fed the goats Cheerios (their favorite treat),




Hugged the donkeys








And kissed Winston.




He loved the kisses.




She wrote:
"Spent my last weekend up at the ranch with my best friends. I have an insane amount of memories up there and its heartbreaking to be leaving them behind. It's weird to say that a place could help shape me into the person I am today, but I fully believe it did. Its where I grew up and experienced learning to ride and taking care of all of our animals. As I got older it became the place where I could go to get away from everything going on in my life. I'll miss it a ton but am interested what the new ranch in Sacramento has in store for us. So long Aspen Meadows. <3"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!