Monday, March 28, 2016

Two Gimpies

That would be me and Brett.

Brett injured a ligament in his foot and has been slowly gimping around for a few weeks.  He wears a brace, which helps, but it hurts more often than not.

I pulled my hamstring muscle (thank you, Lucy, for that lovely buck when I asked for canter on Saturday morning).  So, I'm moving slowly as well.

The neighbors must think we are a pathetic pair as we limp around doing the morning and afternoon chores.

For those of you with garden/weather envy after my Easter post, just to make you feel better, we have rain and snow flurries today.

5 comments:

  1. It's hard getting older isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you both feel better soon - ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No rest for the wicked! Your critters need you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to gimping around. If I hot up in the morning and nothing hurt I'd think I was dead. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you can convalesce together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!