Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Oak Creek Ranch by Steve

A few weeks ago our friends, Heather and Steve, came to visit for a weekend.  Steve is an amateur nature photographer.  We think his photos are amazing.  He took lots and lots and LOTS of pictures while they were visiting and he has sent them to me in a couple big files.  As I download them, I'm going to share with you my favorites.  (Its going to take me awhile to get them all onto my computer).

Here's my first batch:  All photos by Steve Neely --











6 comments:

  1. They are beautiful photos! Nice to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Someday you should pick your favorites and have them framed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and beautiful farm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An American in TokyoNovember 16, 2016 at 4:57 PM

    Wonderful photos, especially the last one with the rainbow!
    I'll bet it's interesting to see your own place through someone else's eyes?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are blessed to experience such beauty on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!